ALAE Solutions has several engineering positions available for Engineers with varying levels of experience. ALAE Solutions offers very competitive salaries based on experience, with the ability to accelerate career development by working on multiple prime contracts with various technologies and stability based on contractual performance periods spanning several years. Visit our Contracts – ALAE (alaesolutions.com) website to read more about our various contracts. ALAE Solutions is a small group where you will feel a sense of belonging and are empowered to bring ideas. ALAE Solutions offers a good work/life balance by offering a hybrid workweek, allowing telework, working in-office, or at WR-ALC facilities, depending on contract execution requirements. ALAE Solutions offers generous benefits packages with three weeks of paid vacation, ten paid holidays, 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, and Long-term disability plans.
The successful Systems Engineering candidates will work closely with ALAE Solution’s staff to execute Phase I/II/III SBIR contracts. Candidates will support integration activities at Robins AFB, located within 2 miles of our offices. The roles include working with team members to develop software, firmware, and hardware on technically diverse projects. Our small team approach requires a candidate with experience across multiple engineering disciplines or an ability to learn new skills/technologies. The Systems Engineers will apply technical expertise in solving complex design challenges and participate in requirements development, design, application development, integration, installation, and deployment. Our candidate will interact with government customers requiring excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Some positions will require experience with Microsoft Windows software applications using C# within Visual Studio IDE. Other positions will require experience with Automated Test Systems (ATS) and rehosting test program sets (TPS). Working with Augmented Reality (AR,) Virtual Reality (VR,) and Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS) will require a combination of software and hardware skillsets. Experience delivering results on contracts is desired. The ability to work independently with minimal supervision is desired to achieve agreed-upon strategic, tactical, technical, and business development objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Capture and author manufacturing machinery 3D training processes using AR/VR tools, developing an on-demand, hardware-agnostic AR training and task execution job aid.
- Perform Engineering tasks on Air Force test programs under a prime contract supporting software rehosting of legacy TPS to the Versatile Depot Automated Test Station (VDATS).
- Develop PC-based Microsoft Windows™ software applications using Visual Studio IDE, WPF, and C#.
- Design, code, test, and integrate real-time software with cloud-based enterprise-wide applications.
- Maintain client relationships and work closely with vendors to further project goals.
- Design and Integrate mechanical fixtures, wiring, and mounting for aircraft subcomponent Units Under Test (UUT).
- Assist with other technical marketing as needed.
Desired Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer (CE,) Electrical (EE,) or Mechanical Engineering (ME.)
- Software development experience using C/C++, C#,
- Strong testing and debugging abilities. Experience in troubleshooting, diagnosing, and using problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Automated Testing and working with DoD projects desired.
- Experience with product development and sustainment is a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and take the initiative in performing tasks and growing skills and knowledge.
- Local presence in Warner Robins, GA, required.
Ability to obtain/maintain SECRET clearance required for select contracts.